PUBLICATIONS & RESEARCH
Samples of Research (Titles)
- To what extent are learning and engagement impacted by universal learning environments.
- Additional preparation time and teacher’s perception of enhanced professional effectiveness.
- The relationship between knowledge representations and greater workplace involvement among homeless men and women.
- School development plan initiative: Assessment of Principal current levels of satisfaction with school improvement planning and professional growth. (South Africa)
- A Structure for Implementing Afghanistan’s Teacher Credentialing System. A Policy Position Paper Prepared for the Senior Policy Advisor to the Minister of Education and Director General of the Teacher Education
- A Credentialing Framework for Teachers in Afghanistan: A Policy Position Paper Prepared for the Senior Policy Advisor to the Minister of Education and Director General of the Teacher Education Directorate
- Don’t waste your time teaching in an on-line environment. Research in Higher Education Journal. (Volume 17, September).
- Integrated quality management system: School-level coordinated professional development. (South Africa)